3 steps to an easier, faster and better collaboration in SME
EspressoNet 365, the latest addition to the ALSO Cloud marketplace, promotes collaboration between colleagues, customers and suppliers in a virtual environment. This ready-to-use collaboration and document management solution for Office 365 supports companies in managing their work process internally and externally in an intelligent manner. Help your customer get started in just three steps!
1. Do not speak with your customer about mere technology upgrades. Rather speak about how they can increase productivity!
EspressoNet 365 assists customers in digital transformation by putting their employees in a position to collaborate with any person within or outside of their company – any time, any place and with any device.
- At the push of a button teams can be organised and projects managed in special online work spaces.
- Documents can be saved in one place, easily opened and edited by colleagues and shared with customers any time, any place and with any device.
- Moreover, with the help of this tool messages can be publicly blogged, tasks can be set or notes can be shared in such a way that everyone is always up to date.
- With only one click on the laptop or iPad every person involved will have all information readily accessible.
Customers benefit from the reliability and security of Microsoft Office 365 technology and cloud infrastructure – at a reasonable price and with functions tailored to your needs. With EspressoNet 365 you will make your customers enthusiastic about the Cloud and promote your own MS products and solutions at the same time.
2. Install EspressoNet 365 in less than an hour on the client account of your customer!
EspressoNet 365 is a browser-based app for use with Microsoft Office 365 and only has minimum system requirements: SharePoint Online.
3. Train your customers in just one day!
EspressoNet 365 is a fully functional self-service solution with an easy, future-proof and directly operational surface. Use and management are simple and intuitive and do not require any advanced IT skills.
Thanks to an attractive revenue sharing model you will achieve regular revenues with EspressoNet 365. You can also offer additional consultation, training and support services.
EspressoNet 365 was developed by MondayCoffee AG, an award-winning Microsoft Gold Certified Partner from Switzerland with more than ten years of experience in the area of collaboration.